The Senior Management Team/Board of Governors should have drawn up a discipline policy and/or a behaviour policy. It should have details of:
- Codes of conduct, rules and routines
- Rewards, sanctions and pastoral care for pupils
- The governors role in supporting the school.
- How the school with work with parents.
- How the staff will be supported, appraised and how they will use outside agencies.
- How behaviour will be managed in the class and in other situations by teachers and other adults.