Concept and Purpose
- To investigate and apply a novel approach to measuring the value of educational technologies in schools
- To contribute to the developing international understanding of this issue
The dimensions of the study are to investigate:
- The value of technologies in learning and teaching
- The complexities of measuring this value
- The role of intangibles in value measurements
The inter-relationships between teaching and learning with technologies, school infra-structure and financial models.