The 2015 North-South Student Exchange Project, which took place between 9 and 27 March 2015, involved 14 students from seven colleges of education:
- Stranmillis University College, Belfast;
- St Mary’s University College, Belfast;
- St Patrick’s College, Drumcondra, Dublin;
- Church of Ireland College of Education, Dublin;
- Froebel Department of Primary and Early Childhood Education, NUI Maynooth;
- Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick; and
- Marino Institute of Education.
The Children’s Research Network for Ireland and Northern Ireland aims to support the research community in Ireland and Northern Ireland to better understand and improve the lives of children and young people, by creating and maintaining an inclusive, independent, non-profit network through which information, knowledge, experience, learning and skills can be shared. The Network brings together a wide range of professionals with an interest in research on child and family issues across the island of Ireland. http://www.childrensresearchnetwork.org/
The 13th SCoTENs annual conference on the theme, Teacher Education for Social Justice will take place on Thursday 15th & Friday 16th October 2015 in the Strand Hotel, Limerick. As always, the conference will also offer panel discussions and a variety of cross-border workshops involving practitioners presenting their work related to educating for social justice.
For further information, to download a programme or book a place please visit our Conference Section